A flexible resin that is soft and designed to repeatedly return back to shape after being compressed.
Spring black is flexible and soft (57-60a Shore). Resilient to repeated stretching and flexing it feels like rubber and is ideal for things like handle grips, tires, wearable arm bands, cushions and other flexible parts.
Using Formlabs Durable v2, Spring black can be printed using form2 open mode, a used (but not expired) DurableV2 cartridge or the Universal cartridge on both the form2 and Form3.
- Calibrated on Formlabs’ Form2 and Form3
- Preform Material Selection: Durable V2
- Formlabs LT VAT is required
- Print Layer Thickness: 100 microns
- Tensile Strength (1.2-1.3 MPa) / Elongation (45-55%)
- Minimum odor
Please note that best curing practice for this resin requires glycerol. (easily purchased from vape shops).
Full printing instructions found here.