DLP Modeling White V2 Resin has been reformulated to print with SprintRay Study Model White 2 profile (for Pro95 and Pro55). Perfect for study models that simulate the traditional stone model look. Highly accurate and sturdy, perfect for visual presentation. The new White V2 is capable of printing 170 micron layer thickness and is easy to remove.
- Specifically formulated to print on SprintRay’s Pro as well as MoonRay D and S and other open source DLP printers
- Calibrated to print with SprintRay Pro95 and Pro55 under Study Model White 2 profile
- Calibrated to print with MoonRay D and S under Denture Base profile
- Supports 50, 100 and 170 (Pro only) micron layer thickness
- Tensile strength (57-63 MPa) / Elongation (1-2%)
- VOC Free, minimum odor
- For detailed print instructions, please refer to Printing Tips